I’ve just finished moving this blog and its 5+ years of posts over to a new service provider. In addition to a new service provider this blog has also been migrated to new new Content Management System (CMS), namely WordPress. The move to WordPress will provide the much needed flexibility for this blog/site to be expanded in the future. The security of the site has also been significantly upgraded in the process.
While great care was taken to avoid breaking things (especially the URL Structure) during the move it was inevitable that not everything would transition perfectly. As a result of the formatting style I previously used some of the embedded images used in blog posts aren’t aligned with the text correctly and a few “click to enlarge” images not longer function when clicked. I have checked all of the posts and all the content is here, some of it is just displayed oddly. These loose ends will be tied up over the next few weeks.